Segment: Staycations in Rockingham
Air Date: 15th March 2020
Presenter: Chrissy Morrissy
If you’re looking for somewhere to have your next staycation, why not head to Rockingham?
- Only a 40-minute drive from Perth, the family owned and established, Peel Manor House, have celebrated 20 years of excellence.
- Situated on 10.5 acres of green landscaped gardens, boosting a 60,000-year-old Pinnacles Garden and a Gazebo on the lake.
- The Manor is now one of the most beautiful destinations for everything from weddings to high teas and recently murder mystery dinner parties.
- Hosts Ryan and Paul have created a monthly “Market Day” event for the community to enjoy. With stall holders, food vendors and live music on offer at their beautiful grounds.
- They also hold Doggy high teas, where your pooch can enjoy puppacinos and doggie treats
- Another getaway option is the Lakeview suites. They are luxury apartments within walking distance of restaurants, the local shopping centre and cinemas, perfect for a family staycation.
- A perfect place to enjoy the sunset after a day of exploring everything Rockingham has to offer.
- Rockingham golf club offers stunning green and is a favourite amongst the locals and a number of international golfing celebrities.
- All golfers are welcome, juniors, novices and seasoned pros.
- This natural bushland golf course is home to over 400 kangaroos which is an attraction in itself.