Segment: The Vicinity Centre
Air Date: 1st March 2020
Presenter: Chrissy Morrissy
Just 5 minutes from the coast, Rockingham Centre is well worth a stop as your Rediscover Rockingham.
- There are a huge number of food options here, including Syren Street – this is the place to go for an eclectic menu of food styles, and some of the best beers you could hope to find.
- Caveman BBQ is incredible – with a Canadian chef who learnt to barbeque in Florida, you’ll get some of the best burgers imaginable here.
- Rockingham Centre has a whole program of events to entertain its younger guests, including iPlay for the bigger kids, and a cinema to keep them occupied for a couple of hours.
- For the more senior guests, bingo is played every Thursday morning with a very competitive group of contestants.
- The shopping centre is home to some outrageously good fashion choices, great homeware ideas and you can even pick up some food for your dinner.