Story: Ninja Academy
Presenter: Nikki Parkinson
Air Date: 14 November 2021
Nine’s Australian Ninja Warrior has taken the country by storm since it first hit our screens in 2017 and it’s inspired a generation of budding Ninjas, including our very own Nikki Parkinson.
- Ninja Academy is Perth’s premiere mixed movement and obstacle training facility, featuring the most extensive Ninja-Warrior style obstacle course in Australia.
- The aim is to improve the health and well-being of all visitors by helping them introduce more movement into their lives.
- The Ninja Challenge Course is the biggest Ninja Warrior style obstacle course in Australia, featuring some of the most popular obstacles from the show, including the salmon ladder, the warped wall and the cliffhanger.
- You don’t have to be an elite athlete to visit the Ninja Academy. There is something for people of all skill levels at Ninja Academy.
- Make sure to wear comfortable, athletic attire, bring a water bottle and sweat towel.
- Dave Ravi is the founder of Ninja Academy, an Australian Ninja Warrior Semi Finalist, Sasuke Vietnam Finalist, and NNL World Championship finalist.
- Dave’s number one tip to achieving your Ninja goals is to come with a plan and stick to it