Story: The Breakwater
Presenter: Scherri-Lee Biggs
Air Date: 24 October 2021
Looking for the perfect venue to end your day or begin your night? Scherri-Lee takes us to relax, sip and eat at the beautiful Breakwater.
- The Breakwater is a ‘resort style’ venue that overlooks the harbour. It is the perfect spot to relax no matter what day of the week.
- If you are after a casual drink or meal, the Lower Deck is perfect. It is a high-end pub style venue which features great outdoor areas, perfect for our balmy summer evenings in Perth.
- Inside there are warm fireplaces for those chilly winter nights, plus booths, pool tables, and live music.
- The Breakwater also offers a ‘Bottomless High Tea’ with unlimited savoury and sweet treats, tea and of course a bottle of bubbles.
- There is also a Shuffle Room where visitors can enjoy a beverage or finger food in hand, whilst competing against friends, family or even other patrons in WA's first ever Shuffle experience.
- Ishka Restaurant is located at the top of The Breakwater and celebrates the produce and wines of WA.
For more information: