Story: Moontide Distillery
Presenter: Daniela Pola
Air Date: 8 August 2021
Broome is a place full of spirit, and Daniela perfectly captures that unique spirit at a great Broome distillery, revolutionising the distilling process.
- Moontide Distillery is the only distillery in Broome and one of the world’s most isolated. It is renowned for its Gin that is, as unique as the Kimberly.
- Moontide Distillery is made up of a small, dedicated team headed by Trish and Andrew, who have been working with native botanicals to craft unique flavours within their spirits.
- Moontide uses Kimberley monsoonal rainwater in every bottle of Moontide Distillery gin or spirit.
- At Moontide, visitors are invited to experience a world of distilling, spirit crafting and tasting.
- Gin and spirit tastings are available at their cellar door and they’re open six days a week from 12 - 6 pm. Closed on Tuesdays.
- Moontide allows guests to sample their gins and spirits, both neat and paired with mixers and curated garnishes. Cheeseboards are also available which show off great WA/locally made cheese.
- An important part of the Moontide philosophy is that with every bottle of Spirit produced they remain gentle on the land. All operations here are powered by solar.
For more information: https://www.moontidedistillery.com.au