Story: Seashells Scarborough
Presenter: Nikki Parkinson
Air Date: 27th December 2020
Scarborough is a favourite among locals and tourists alike. Seashells Scarborough is the perfect place to base yourself when staying there.
- Seashells Scarborough has panoramic ocean views, beautiful rooms and a relaxed resort atmosphere.
- Whether you’re travelling solo or as a couple, you’ll enjoy the splendour of Seashells Scarborough’s recently refurbished Deluxe apartments.
- During your stay, you could hit the sauna, enjoy a cocktail at one of the many bars nearby or take a dip in one of the two swimming pools.
- There’s also plenty of delicious dining options to choose from along the Scarborough foreshore.
- Seashells have 5 locations across WA, including Mandurah, Broome, Yallingup and Fremantle.
- Seashells Fremantle is located in the heart of East Fremantle at the top of the Richmond Quarter.
- Its beautiful, modern, self-contained apartments are as stylish as the George Street precinct they’re found in.
- Seashells Fremantle also has its very own rooftop bar, the Sweetwater. It’s the perfect place for Sunday brunch, sunset drinks or an evening meal.
For more information, head to