Story: See Subiaco
Presenter: Nikki Parkinson
Air Date: 20th December 2020
Subiaco is the perfect place for your next weekend staycation, with markets, spas, street art, shopping and delicious food.
- Kick-off your weekend with a visit to the Subiaco Farmer’s Markets. They’re on every Saturday morning from 8.00 am until 12.00 pm at Subiaco Primary School.
- Pop into L’Occitane Petit Spa for a luxurious spa treatment of your choice. It’s conveniently located in the centre of Subiaco on Rokeby Road.
- Check out Subiaco’s incredible street art. You can download the Subi Art Discovery Trail map from the City of Subiaco’s website.
- Subiaco is home to some of the best fashion and homewares stores in Perth, including Table Culture, Spoilt at Subi, Emporia and Frame.
- There are plenty of places to grab a bite to eat, like Lulu la Delizia, Dilly Dally, Bistro Felix, Jaffle Shack and Sorganic.
- Vibe Hotel is a great spot to base yourself for your weekend staycation. It has everything you could want, including a bar, rooftop pool and restaurant.
For more information, head to