Story: Vibe Hotel
Presenter: Nikki Parkinson
Air Date: 20th December 2020
If you’re looking for somewhere to base yourself for a wonderful weekend staycation in Subiaco, check out the beautiful, brand-new Vibe Hotel.
- Subiaco is known for its eclectic architecture, boutique shopping and multicultural dining scene.
- Vibe Hotel is conveniently located in the centre of Subiaco, specifically on the corner of Railway Road and Alvan Street.
- It has everything you need, with a rooftop pool, gym, conference space and capacious guestrooms.
- The guestrooms are not only gorgeous, but they’re versatile too. They can be easily turned into a 3-bed suite.
- Vibe Hotel is home to the Storehouse Restaurant and Bar Subiaco. It’s located on the rooftop and is the perfect place for an afternoon drink and amazing food.
- The Storehouse’s chef, Marc Eskdale, is focused on using fresh, local and sustainable produce.
- After a meal, you could see a show at the Regal Theatre, check out the exciting Subiaco nightlife or stay on the rooftop and enjoy the panoramic view.
For more information, head to