Presenter: Chrissy Morrissy
Air Date: 6th December 2020
If you’re looking for a day trip filled with sun, sea and sand, then Chrissy has the destination for you.
- Rockingham is just a 40-minute drive south of Perth’s CBD.
- Its foreshore has undergone a massive redevelopment recently, but it’s managed to maintain its laidback, beachy vibe.
- Every Sunday morning, Oarsome Hobbies hold yoga classes on stand-up paddleboards. They’re a great way to start the day.
- Scuba diving lessons are available in Rockingham. There are some incredible dives just offshore, like the Rockingham Wreck Trail.
- There’s a special mat on the beach that has been designed to make it accessible to everyone, including people in wheelchairs or parents with prams.
- You won’t be short of options for food, with 45 different eateries located on the foreshore.
For more information, head to