Story: Swell Lodge
Presenter: Trevor Cochrane
Air Date: 6th December 2020
You can experience the tropical island paradise of Christmas Island while staying at the world’s most exclusive eco-lodge.
- Swell Lodge is all-inclusive, secluded, luxury accommodation.
- It features two glass-fronted eco-chalets where you can wake up in Australia’s most unique, wildlife-filled national park.
- Each chalet is accessible by an 80m path that weaves through the jungle and down to the cliff edge, where you have incredible, uninterrupted ocean views.
- The chalet’s interiors are luxurious, with comfortable beds and Italian tiled bathrooms.
- Swell Lodge’s Michelin-star French chef, Francois Morabito, will prepare a 3-course meal for you every night on your oceanfront deck as you enjoy the sunset.
- Drinks are on the house, as is breakfast and the beautiful picnic lunches that are prepared for you to take with you on your daily guided activities.
For more information, head to