Story: Scarborough Staycation
Presenter: Chrissy Morrissy
Air Date: 22nd November 2020
Staycations are becoming increasingly popular with the current restrictions on travel and there’s no better place to have one than Scarborough.
- Stay at the Rendezvous Hotel, one of Perth’s most iconic hotels. It’s right in the centre of Scarborough and has a spas, pools, tennis courts and stunning views.
- There’s a ton of food options, including the Wild Fig. The Wild Fig is a famous beachside eatery known for its inventive dishes.
- There’s plenty for the kids to do, with Whale Playground, a skate park and basketball courts nearby.
- The Lookout is a great place for a game of bowling during the day and cocktails in the evening.
- Scarborough is renowned for its surfing. The best time to have a lesson is in the morning in summer before the wind comes in.
- Grab some dinner from Peter’s by the Sea. They’ve been serving up the best fish and chips on the coast for nearly 70 years.
- For dessert, head to Dumbo Gelato and indulge on an ice-cream.
For more information, head to