Segment: Visit Perth
Air Date: 29th March 2020
Presenter: Carmen Braidwood
With summer turning to autumn, this is the perfect time of year to visit Perth City.
- Perth is home to great food, funky venues and cracking new hotels.
- The city is looking really good, with new flagship stores from some of your favourite brands now open, as well as a variety of independent stores.
- Northbridge is a great place to pick up a quirky gift or two, and is just a short stroll from the CBD.
- There is no shortage of food options in the city – stop in at the Stables Bar to see the recent renovation of this historic building.
- There are free parking options available in the city – look online for more info!
For more information: https://www.djurandi.com.au/