Air Date: 29th March 2020
Presenter: Chrissy Morrissy
Seashells Mandurah offers the best of both worlds – the relaxation of the beachfront, and a great selection of restaurants, cafes and bars in Dolphin Quay.
- An hour’s drive south of Perth or a quick train ride you can enjoy a staycation at Seashells Mandurah
- Mandurah is a water lover’s dream. Home to more than 130 kilometres of waterways and an estuary twice the size of Sydney Harbour.
- Seashells resort is located less than 800 metres from the heart of Mandurah, only a short walk away from the award-winning Mandurah Marina.
- Their infinity pool is one of the few that are on the beach front in Western Australia, making it a great place to watch the sun go down.
- The one and two-bedroom apartments all have kitchens and laundry facilities.
- With an obvious favourite being the one and two-bedroom beachside villas. With access to the beach straight out you backdoor. Depending on which ones you book there’s also a spa and champagne included.
- There is also great dolphin watching in Mandurah which makes sitting on your balcony a great place to see them as they swim by.
- If staying in’s your thing, enjoy the latest free in-room movies, swimming pool and spa, tennis courts, and private decks and verandas.
- There’s also an award-winning Day Spa in the complex. Eco Spa is Mandurah’s first organic spa.
- Seashells prides themselves on being a place for families to celebrate special occasions, whether it be reconnecting with extended family members, enjoy a romantic anniversary or a birthday escape.
- There are 5 Seashells hotels around WA, located in Mandurah, Fremantle, Broome, Scarborough and Yallingup.