Segment: Eight Willows Retreat
Air Date: 8th March 2020
Presenter: Chrissy Morrissy
If you’re looking for the perfect spot to hold your wedding, you can’t find a better location than Eight Willows Retreat.
- Hidden in the heart of the Margaret River region, in the Jarrah forests of Metricup, Eight Willows Retreat is a luxury hideaway with magnificent views.
- Guests to the Retreat often suggested that this would be a great place for a wedding, which led to the owner’s deciding to build the beautiful function centre by the lake.
- Eight Willows Retreat have partnered with the award-winning caterer Supper Road, and being based in Margaret River, the selection of local wines is incredible.
- Having all guests on site is a huge benefit – you don’t have to worry about driving, or organising buses – you can make a whole weekend of it at Eight Willows Retreat.
- The Retreat can sleep up to 134 people.
- The Gazebo by the lake is one of the nicest areas to get married at the Retreat, and the hidden away Bush Chapel is beautifully settled into the trees.
- Helicopter rides are available to those who want to make an entrance to their wedding.
- There are 25 villas with a range of options and views – some looking over the nearby vineyards. The original chalets are made from rammed earth, and are extremely spacious.
- If you’re planning to self-cater, the elegant European-style kitchens will let you cook up a storm, and gourmet breakfast baskets can be delivered.
- If you’re looking to stay here, you don’t need to be in a wedding party – just call ahead to make sure there are availabilities.