Segment: Woodman Point Discovery Park
Air Date: 23rd February 2020
Presenter: Trevor Cochrane
Woodman Point is one of Perth’s best kept secrets, and the Woodman Point Discovery Park is the perfect place to base yourself while exploring the area.
- Having started in WA, there are now 280 properties across Australia as part of the G’day Group, with 42 parks in WA alone with the Discovery and Top Parks brands.
- There is so much to explore at Woodman Point – the coastline has an abundance or wildlife, and you can check it out on foot or bikes.
- Woodman Point Discovery Park has powered and non-powered sites for caravans and tents. If you want a little more comfort, the cabins are ideal – and you can even book your pets in with you.
- The park is popular with children – there is a bouncing pillow, a playground, a swimming pool, a fun games room, and you can even hire electric bikes, kayaks and more.
- With assistance from the State Government, Discovery is looking to invest $30million in upgrading the park – complete with a water park and other brilliant facilities.
- If you love nature and outdoor activities but love the comforts of BBQ’s and activities for the kids, this is a great location for a staycation.