Story Title – Dinner on the Swan
Episode – 6, TX date: 18th August 19
Presenter – Matt Hale
Matt takes us on a dinner cruise with Captain Cook Cruises, for a unique way to experience the beautiful Swan River after sunset.
- The MV James Stirling is a custom built boat, and the largest dining vessel on the river.
- With a new refit to make the experience even better, it’s definitely worth taking advantage of the Perth views you don’t normally see.
- With the all-inclusive drinks package, you can eat, drink and be entertained while taking in the lights of this wonderful city on the way to Fremantle Harbour.
- With a focus on local produce, the menu selection will impress, while live entertainment and friendly service crew make this a really great night.
- Whether couples, families or a group of friends, you’re going to love taking it all in against the backdrop of the riverbanks.
- Throughout the year, Captain Cook Cruises offer themed cruises like Christmas, specific country cuisines, Ribs Afloat and more.
Visit www.captaincookcruises.com.au to book your next cruise now.
Ph: 08 9325 3341