Title: Sweet Temptations Food Trail
Broadcast Date: 11th November 18
Presenter: Trevor Cochrane.
Travel with Trevor as he discovers some of the delights of the Sweet Temptations Food Trail in Perths Swan Valley
- One of the state’s most iconic drives, winding your way amongst the wine regions oldest Vinyards, the trail is a mouth-watering artesian adventure for the palate.
- There are 8 venues listed on the trail, but there are so many more sweet tooth options in the Swan Valley too.
- The stops are listed on the map based on your entry point into the Swan Valley.
- Our first stop of the day is Maison St’Honore, a stunning French patisserie with Macaroons made using traditional family recipes – just delicious!
- Our second stop on the Gastronomic drive is Mondo Nougart, the traditional Italian Nougat is made onsite using local ingredients to create the ultimate Sweet sensation.
- Next door to Mondo Nougat is Morish nut’s and they will just leave you wanting more.
- The nuts come in various savory and sweet combinations including wasabi macadamias and caramel coated cashews with chilli and lime just to name a few.
- Our last stop of the day is House of Honey, proudly specialising in pure varietal honeys using traditional and sustainable farming methods. Here you can learn about the world of Bees, see the live Bee display, sample different honeys or just sit and relax at the café with Devonshire tea or honey icecream.
- The drive has something for everyone and definatley one you will be wanting to take home plenty of goodies with you from.
- A must do experience in our states stunning Swan Valley and only a short drive out of Perth.