Date: Sunday 4th November 18
Title: Adams Swan Valley hop on and off bus
Presenter: Trevor Cochrane
Less than 30 minutes from the Perth CBD you’ll find the Swan Valley, Australia’s second oldest wine region and now there is a new bus service that is going to have you wanting to jump on board for the day.
- Adams Perth has a new bus service running through the area, the Swan Valley Explorer. It leaves from the Guilford train station and will take you all around the region to enjoy your day out.
- The Swan Valley is a huge location, with so much to see and do. Taking the bus, you’ll be able to sit back and relax and choose your desired stop.
- The bus opens up the Swan Valley to tourists, with the service running 7 days a week.
- Services will run every 30 minutes and by simply scanning a QR code will be given access to the bus timetable, maps and other helpful services when onboard.
- One of the stops includes one of the oldest and most respected wineries in all of Australia, Sandalford Wines. The first vines here were planted in 1840 by John Septimus Roe, and the area is a must stop for those interested in culture, food and wine.
- The shuttle is affordable, easy to access and will take you around the best locations in the Swan Valley. While touring the region, you’ll be able to find everything from great coffee shops, fantastic chocolate, indigenous art galleries, distilleries and craft breweries.
- Caversham Wildlife Park is another stop and is a world class attraction offering people the fantastic opportunity to get up close and personal with a wide range of animals. Home to 200 species, the park is a day out in itself, and you’ll be able to find a 7 day a week bus leaving from Perth to take you there.
- This is an amazing service introduced by Adam and his team, so why not jump onboard today and explore Perth’s stunning Swan Valley.
Ph: 1300 551 687