Title: Rockingham Long Table Lunch
Broadcast: 15th April 2018
Presenter: Chrissy Morrissy
Chrissy is at one of her favourite destinations, just 30 minutes from Perth to attend the annual Long Table lunch on the beach in Rockingham.
- The regions finest Chefs collaborate with local business to create a six-course meal from some of WA’s best local produce, with more than 50 local business partnering to make the event work.
- With 500 guests expected, there are approximately 65 staff working to execute the event after 6 months in the planning.
- The lunches are regionally themed with this year having a South East Asian influence.
- The event is a favourite for locals and anybody who loves good food and supporting local produce and hospitality.
- The event is a chance to connect with people, whilst enjoying being barefoot in the sand, telling tales and enjoying a beautiful long lunch.
P: (08) 9592 3333