Title: Willie Creek Pearls Elizabeth Quay
Broadcast: 1st April 2018
Presenter: Chrissy Morrissy
Perth’s CBD is far more than a place to shop and eat. In fact, you will be amazed at some of the experiences on offer if you know where to look. A great example of this is the award winning, Willie Creek Pearls store at Elizabeth Quay.
- Willie Creek Pearls has brought their iconic pearl experience from the Kimberley to the city.
- Pearl meat is a delicacy exported to Asia for over $120 a kilo. As part of the tour at Willie Creek Pearls you get a chance to find out what makes it so special.
- All of the staff at Willie Creek Pearls Elizabeth Quay are qualified tour guides. This experience is the first of its kind offered in any Australian city.
- The oysters that these pearls come from are grown in the azure waters at Willie Creek Pearl farm in Broome. They are flown down each week so that people who are unable to get to Broome can have a pearling experience!
- You can also shop for pearls, although they are expensive, they are exquisite!
P: (08) 9192 0000