Title: RAC Busselton Holiday Park
Broadcast: 25th February 2018
Presenter: Chrissy Morrissy
Chrissy takes a visit to the RAC Busselton Holiday Park. Just a gentle stroll from the waters of Geographe Bay and nestled in 8 hectares of natural bushland this is the perfect place in to base yourself in our South West for a family holiday!
- There are a variety of accommodation options; you can pitch a tent or stay in a luxurious villa.
- Each morning a local French bakery comes to the park to deliver fresh pastries to guests.
- There is also a fantastic camp kitchen and barbeque facilities to cook up your own. It’s a great way to meet people and share stories of the region.
- There are so many activities within the park for the kids to do; jumping pillows, peddle cars, a BMX track, activity room and mini golf- which is fun for adults too. There are also two pools for swimming in.
- The Holiday Park is also a nature and eco park, home to some great wildlife. Once a week you can take a possum tour which is one of the many free activities designed for families.