Title: Perth Staycation
Broadcast: 25th February 2018
Presenter: Chrissy Morrissy
There is nothing like relaxing on a couch with a book and why not do it in one of the many new quirky places to stay in Perths CBD? Chrissy takes us to her three favourite places in the CBD.
- The Alex hotel stands out as it has been designed like a home with communal living spaces including outdoor terraces, a stunning rooftop and the communal bar.
- The intercontinental has a fantastic cocktail longue overlooking bustling Hay Street and is right next door to his majesties theatre.
- There is a penthouse on the top floor which is wall to wall luxury and is exquisite all the way through with over 300 pieces of art from Western Australian artists
- Western Australia has some of the best local produce, Chrissy checks out afternoon tea at The State Building’s treasure bar and longue.
- The State Buildings are in the very center of the Western Australia, literally, as it sits at point zero which is the marker that which all distances from Perth are measured. Every ingredient on the menu has the exact distance for how far it travelled to reach your plate.
- Perth city is full of style with many different hotels to chose from with their own unique offerings.
P: (08) 6430 4000
P: (08) 6168 7888
P: (08) 9486 5700
P: (08) 9483 1111