Title: Geraldton Foreshore
Broadcast: February 25th 2018
Presenter: Chrissy Morrissy
The Geraldton Foreshore has recently been revamped and Chrissy shows us the best way to spend a day in Gero!
- Geraldton is a 4-hour drive north of Perth and is jam-packed with things to do. From wildflowers in spring, an amazing war memorial and some fantastic churches, there is a lot to see.
- Along the foreshore there are a whole raft of quirky foodie joints. Chrissy starts her day the right way with a donut and coffee from the Beached Barrel.
- Geraldton is famous for strong winds in the afternoon so we recommend getting up early to explore the foreshore.
- Chrissy takes the water with adrenaline with Ultimate Watersports. Lindsay Cannon runs this attraction with loads of different watersports on option.
- One of the best things to do is take a tour of the coastline on a jet ski. It begins with a quick lesson before heading out to check out sea lion rock and its friendly inhabitants. Out on the open ocean there is a chance to have fun on the Jet Ski before checking out the lighthouse.
- Toward the end of the tour the jet skis dock up for a snorkel out in the open water. Just when you think enough fun has happened Lindsay sets Chrissy the challenge of taking the group out for a paddle on the giant stand up paddle board.
- If you are looking for the ultimate way to enjoy the waterfront in Geraldton- this is it!
P: 0427 645 362
P: (08) 9483 1111