Title: Bungle Bungles Heli Spirit Flight
Broadcast: August 27th
Presenter: Chrissy Morrissy
Take to the skies as Chrissy shows you a fantastic new way of seeing the Bungle Bungles that is guaranteed to leave you speechless.
- Heli Spirit runs scenic tours during the dry season, that allow you to see the Bungle Bungles in all their spectacular glory.
- Chrissy speaks with pilot Hilary, who explains the role of cyanobacteria in the formation of these impressive monoliths.
- While the tour can’t take you less than 500ft off the ground, you certainly won’t miss out on seeing everything this awe-inspiring place has to offer.
- Chrissy recommends you still do the walk below, but from the helicopter you’ll see sights that you didn’t even know were there.
- Flying over the Bungle Bungles, and experiencing the sheer vastness of the landscape is simply indescribable. You will just have to come and see it for yourself!
P: 1800 1800 85