Broadcast: 26 June 2016
Presenter: Chrissy Morrissy
Look for the green and golden tick logo when choosing your accommodation and activities on your next holiday; the logo stands for the Accredited Tourism Business Australia, business with this logo meet guidelines in place to ensure a standard is met.
- The green and gold tick is part of the tourism Australia accreditation program, which has been designed by tourism operators for tourism operates who wanted to ensure great customer service and business practices.
- Today Chrissy shows us one of the tourism councils on site compliance check.
- Chrissy & Taylor Rawlings take a look at Assured Waterside apartments checking the rooms, emergency evacuation plans and maps, also looking at the customer service policies and making sure they have the right license and permit details.
- Over 1,000 business operators in WA have the tick up on their website.
- A business can obtain an online accreditation with following onsite checks.