Emergence Creative Festival is a three day conference that connects minds of anyone who has anything to do with the digital world. More like a playground for the creative mind this event gets overworked brains out of the pressure cooker and into the relaxed surroundings of Margaret River for time and money well spent in creative collaboration with some of the leading creative brains.
A creative conference with a difference.
- 2014's speakers include Carolyn Miller from ABC's Gruen Planet, award-winning creative director Ben Akers from The Republic of Everyone, Hollywood musical supervisor PJ Bloom (Glee, Game of Thrones, Nip/Tuck, American Horror Story), UK production company Warp Films CEO Mark Herbert (BAFTA-winning films This is England, Dead Man's Shoes and others) and Jonathon Kneebone, writer/director from The Glue Society
- At only two years old the festival is in its infancy however it is already gaining praise and buzz so with only 300 registrations available its worth planning for next year's venture in advance.
- In 2014 the festival gave emerging creative (with perhaps less inspiring bank statements) a chance to win some incredible prizes such as registration at this year's conference and free accommodation, equipment or even a mentoring program valued at over $12,000! Find out more about 'Pitch to Play' here.
- The Emergence Festival website has you covered on everything from tickets and program to accommodation find out more here.
- There is always something on in WA to find out what's on simple explore Western Australia's 'Events' or discover more about this great state here.