Broadcast: 24th April 2016
Presenter: Rebecca Maynard
The Swan and Canning Rivers offer not only beautiful views but they also offer so many activities, one of the most fastest growing and active lifestyle activities is standup paddle boarding.
- Shelley Foreshore is where you get to learn how to stand up paddleboard. This is a great way to get fit as it strengthens your core and balance; it’s also very relaxing.
- If you’re unsure if this is for you, you can take up the Sunset Stand Up Paddle’s offer for beginners to learn in a two-hour session, which is fun, easy and informative.
- You do not need to be super fit or agile to learn how to stand up paddleboard, if you know how to stand up on the land, then you can stand up in the water.
- There are cardio and different exercise sessions that you can take part in with Sunset.
- If you’ve done Stand Up Paddle Boarding before, Sunset offers up their boards in online rentals and if you hire more than two boards, they’ll deliver it to you anywhere in the metro area.
Sunset Stand Up Paddle Home: