Broadcast: 5th April
Presenter: Caty Price & Theo Kalogeracos
Caty has chocolate leftovers from the Easter lunch with her family; Theo shows Caty the best way to mix her leftover chocolates into bread and butter pudding to make a delicious Easter Panettone.
- Start off by putting some leftover bread and butter pudding into a serving bowl that is oven safe.
- Separately mix eggs, sugar and cream into a mixing bowl, also slowly add heated up fresh cream into the mix, don’t add it all at once or you’ll risk cooking your eggs.
- Once the mix is prepared, carefully coat it around the bread and butter. Add some crystalized sugar over the top to add a bit of crunch and put it in the oven for 20 minutes.
- While the bread and butter pudding is cooking, stir the leftover chocolates into a mixing bowl. Stir the chocolate to keep it smooth and silky until the bread and butter pudding is done cooking.
- Once the bread and butter pudding is ready, dust it with some icing sugar, add two scoops of ice-cream on top and pour the stirred chocolate all around the bread and butter pudding. Now your Easter Panettone is ready to eat!