Broadcast: 21st December
Presenter: Chrissy Morrissy
Dunsborough and the Cape Naturaliste region is a great place to bring your family but it’s also a great place to check out all the various little bays.
- Cape Dive has been the longest established dive store in Dunsborough, for over 20 years they have been diving the southwest.
- Myalup is the most popular beach down south
- Myalup Beach is one of only 2 true north facing beaches in WA
- On a full moon, it has its own stairway to heaven
- Dive’s include HMAS Swan Wreck, Busselton Jetty and Reef dives
- For all diving details, check out Cape Dive website below