Broadcast: 14th December
Presenter: Tod Johnston
- Enjoy a one day tour on Rottnest Island. Fast high speed crossing from fremantle via ex-Special Forces vessels. Whale watching and dolphin spotting likely.
- 500 horse power engines
- Takes just 15 minutes to make the journey
- Can get to speeds up to 75-80km/hour
- Once you arrive, experience half day snorkelling in the beautiful crystal clear waters of the Indian Ocean and explore natural underwater landscapes, hundreds of different fish species, beautiful coral and seagrass meadow. Half day free to explore the island. Fast vessel transfer back to Fremantle.
- From Wednesday to Sunday: Departure Fremantle (Sardine Jetty, Fishing boat harbour) at 8.30 am/Returning at 4.30 pm. Come on board!