Broadcast: 21st December
- The Destination WA team enjoyed a feast prepared by Anna using fresh West Australian produce, evoking memories of their travels over the past series.
- Grapevine Amelia Park Lamb Loaf, with core ingredients sourced from the South West, is an easy dish to prepare the day before
- Cherry and rose meringues with fresh cherries, Manjimup is famous for it’s annual cherries festival and so much more.
- Oysters a la natural
- Roasted tomato and aubergine dome- Kalamunda’s Farmers Markets on a Sunday morning is renown for having the highest quality from local growers.
- Fremantle rocklobster salad – the only way to get it fresher than Kailis is to catch it yourself. Simple to prepare and enjoy
- Pistacio encrusted baked Pilbara golden snapper – The Pilbara’s beautiful coastline is a source of beauty and freshest fish to both dive with and fish.
- The feast is completed with beverages from some of our newest award winning local wineries and cider houses. Buy local and you build local!