Broadcast: 21st December
Presenter: Anna Gare
Ursula’s Pistachio Goldband Snapper
- 4 thick fillets of Goldband snapper (about 150-180g each)
- 3⁄4 cup pistachio nuts
- 1 cup coriander leaves and stems
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice
- pinch of cayenne pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- dash of olive oil
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200˚C.
- Blend the nuts, coriander, lime juice, cayenne pepper, garlic and olive oil in a food processor,
- until the mixture resembles a chunky pesto.
- Season the fish with salt and pepper and spread the paste evenly over the top of each fillet.
- Place the fillets on a baking tray lined with baking paper and bake them in the oven for about
- 15–20 minutes, until they’re just cooked through.
- Serve with a simple salad.
Recipe from Anna’s book Homemade ’Simply delicious food”
Published by Fremantle Press