Broadcast: 26th October
Presenter: Lee Steele
You maybe looking to get away for the weekend or even just the day, maybe Armadale is the perfect spot for you.
- A great place to stop off is Rocksgate Winery, one of Perth Hills Wine Region’s boutique wineries.
- If you love outdoor exploration, there are so many trails the hills in Roleystone and further out which you can mountain bike, hike, picnic and just take in the scenery.
- One if the hallmark attractions in Armadale is Araluen Botanic Park – it’s one of WA’s most loved gardens.
- Another hotspot would be the Araluen Gold Resort Estate. You’ll want to be here on Sunday 9th of November because a block of land is being given away to the first person to score a whole in one.
- And, book a table at gold plate finalist Roley’s on the Ridge and enjoy dinner while the sun sets.