Story: RAC Parks Esperance
Presenter: Jo Beth Taylor
Air Date: 16 January 2022
We all know how important great accommodation is on a holiday, it can make or break a trip away. Jo Beth enjoys her delightful stay at the newest addition to the RAC Parks roster.
- RAC Esperance Holiday Park is the perfect home away from home for any traveller, even those who love to bring along their furry friends.
- The Park sits right across the road from the Esperance foreshore, officially opening to the public on the 17th of December 2021.
- The park has been refurbished to cater for all walks, from grey nomads to families or even those young honeymooners.
- The Park boasts Brand new family villas in 2 and 3 bedrooms overlooking Esperance Bay including accessible accommodation with ACROD parking.
- The villas are perfect for families and large groups. Villas have a private veranda with built-in BBQ – a great feature as all cabins have views of the bay.
- The park offers pet-friendly cabins (2) and site accommodation. Pet-friendly cabin accommodation is a first for RAC Parks and Resorts including a dog washing station.
- With the growing popularity of electric vehicles, the park also has its own vehicle charging stations.
For more information, head to: