Presenter: Chrissy Morrissy and Josh Kennedy
Air Date: 2nd January 2022
After a day of adventure exploring Kalbarri’s beautiful surroundings, Josh and Chrissy meet back up at the uniquely Australian Outdoor Seafood Restaurant and Brewery, Finlay's, for dinner and a drink.
- The microbrewery at Finlay’s currently brews 8 different beers onsite, preservative free and made with local naturally sourced water, it’s the secret to Finlay’s delicious beers.
- Finlay’s Kalbarri specialises in providing fresh Kalbarri caught fish to the public and has been for over 30 years. With seasonal seafood sourced from Australian markets you can be sure the Finlay’s restraunt menu is always stocked with the freshest produce.
- Make sure to check out their dessert menu for the famous lime and coconut cheesecake.
- Check their website for events and live music.
- Finlay’s Kalbarri is the perfect family friendly place to spend the afternoon relaxing and enjoying a brew with fresh and local seafood. After dark you can sit around the campfire and share a story or two with friends.
For more information, head to: