Story: A Very Mandurah Christmas
Presenter: Jo Beth Taylor
Air Date: 12 December 2021
There’s nothing quite like the WA festive season. Balmy summer nights, beautiful sunsets, and of course – spectacular Christmas light displays. Jo Beth checks out the Mandurah Lights Trail and enjoys an afternoon full of delights.
- Mandurah is the only destination in Western Australia where visitors can take a cruise to view Christmas lights.
- The Town Beach is a secluded beach in Mandurah that is perfect for a swim and a picnic.
- Brewvino is the latest bar on the Mandurah gastronomy scene. It boasts a relaxed vibe and has one of the best views over the water.
- Brewvino has a fantastic rotating selection of local craft beers, and world-class cocktails.
- Flics is located right on the edge of the Eastern Foreshore. Every day until 24th December, Flics is home to ‘Flicmas’, a spectacular bottomless Christmas lunch.
- In Mandjar Square you’ll find carols by the water and a spectacular Christmas lit Kombi.
For more information, head to: