Story: Binningup Beach Caravan Park
Presenter: Chrissy Morrissy
Air Date: 21 November 2021
Are you in need of a nature getaway? Chrissy travels to a calm caravan park situated in the stunning Harvey region- perfect for switching off from city life.
- Binningup Beach is located 130km south of Perth.
- A holiday here is about switching off and getting back to the important things.
- Holiday goers stay here for the great access to the beach, of which there is about 40km of coastline in the Harvey shire.
- Binningup Beach Caravan Park contains 65 sites and 10 cabins.
- At the park there is a jumping pillow, pool, café, lawn bowls, and throughout the weekend there are live music events.
For more information, head to: