Story: Eat the Street
Presenter: Trevor Cochrane
Air Date: 14 November 2021
Trevor takes an epic tour of Beaufort St's best beer spots with a licensed cicerone.
- 'Eat the Street' Walking Tours is owned and operated by a local couple, Jacqueline and Mark. Their shared passion for great food and local business sparked the idea for Eat the Street Walking Tours.
- The tours are perfectly suited to visitors of Perth, as well as Perth locals. Each tour shows off hidden gems and the behind the scenes of some of Perth’s best venues.
- Petition Beer Corner focuses on the art and science behind some of the best WA brews.
- Picabar is located in the Perth Cultural Centre – home to the WA Museum, the Art Gallery of Western Australia.
- There are multiple tour options available – the Barrack to Beaufort takes you through Perth City and Northbridge, giving you the perfect combination of food and drinks.
- Northbridge Brewing Co is in the middle of Perth’s entertainment district. The NBC is a state-of-the-art brewpub producing core range Beerland brew onsite.
- Private tours are fully customizable are available for groups from 6-35 p