Story: Nikki Retrospective - Cowaramup
Presenter: Nikki Parkinson
Air Date: 8 August 2021
Cowaramup is a town that most of us pass through on our way to Margaret River, but have you ever stopped to see what this beautiful town has to offer?
- Just 15km out of Margaret River, Cowaramup is well known for its herb of fibreglass cows.
- Cowaramup is named after the purple crowned lorikeet; whose Aboriginal name is Cowara. This is what inspired Cowaramup Brewing Company’s logo.
- Cowaramup Brewing Company is a small, family-run microbrewery located on North Treeton Road, just off the Bussell Highway.
- They brew quality handcrafted ales and lagers that are made with raw, real ingredients without preservatives.
- Their behind-the-scenes tour offers insight into the creation of their award-winning brews and the chance to enjoy them along with a carefully curated menu.
- The degustation plate features cured meats, seafood and chocolate cake. It’s paired with tasting paddle of Cowaramup Brewing Company’s signature beers.
- The kids can keep themselves entertained with a playground and plenty of games for them to enjoy on the grass area while you enjoy your delicious food and beer.