Story: Beach Bites and Bars
Presenter: Nikki Parkinson
Air Date: 6th December 2020
Wanneroo is an up-and-coming beachfront dining destination, with numerous restaurants, bars and cafés opening in the area.
- The Beach House was built by award-winning architects, Studio Gram, and was shortlisted for the 2020 Australian Interior Design Awards.
- Their menu was put together by renowned chef, Jacob D’Vauz. Their roast Moreton Bay bugs are a must-try.
- The Beach House has 24 beers to choose from, making it one of the biggest beer lists in Perth. They also have an extensive wine list and a large range of cocktails on offer.
- Oceans 27 is a family-owned restaurant that’s open 7 days a week for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Their Ocean Board is just one of the fresh, locally sourced meals on their menu.
- The Amberton is open for lunch and dinner. Restaurant quality takeaway options are available all day from their kiosk.
- Their menu features their paddock-to-plate produce from their North Dandalup Melaleuka farm, including their signature BBQ beef short ribs.
- They have 10 amazing cocktails to choose from, like the Seabreeze.
For more information, head to: