Segment: Discovery Parks Pilbara, Karratha
Air Date: 15th March 2020
Presenter: Carmen Braidwood
Discovery Holiday Parks Karratha is surrounded by the truly picturesque Pilbara and has a genuine West Australian holiday vibe.
- The Pilbara is a must see on any lap of Australia or a roadtrip north of Perth it contains some of the world’s most ancient natural landscapes
- Whether driving or flying to this spectacular part of the world, Discovery Parks Karratha brings an atmosphere, fellow travellers to meet and share stories and have a genuine West Australian holiday vibe
- There are plenty of accommodation options, including, campsites for your tent, camper or van to Deluxe Bungalow Cabins.
- This park is part of the largest regional accommodation group in Australia with over 280 properties in the G’Day Group.
- Tourists come for a couple of days and staying for a couple of weeks as there’s so much to do in the Pilbara region.
- It’s the perfect place to bring the family with plenty of activities to keep the kids busy, even your dog is welcome.
- Make sure you check out Python pool in Millstream National Park. It’s a great swimming spot and only an hour and a half drive away from Karratha
- There are many other destinations to visit whilst in Karratha, such as, Dampier which is a terrific point to launch your boat and explore the magnificent Mackerel islands.