Segment: Bricks and Mortar – Beaufort Street
Air Date: 15th March 2020
Presenter: Nikki Parkinson
For a local, eclectic experience without travelling down south, Beaufort Street’s bricks and mortar businesses are a mix of well-known local Inglewood businesses and quirky, eclectic shops.
- On Beaufort street in Inglewood you will find a mix of quirky, unique shops to great local produce. They have everything covered from clothing to roller skates and amazing food and drink.
- The Inglewood on Beaufort committee have been working hard to bring more lighting, greenery, colour, culture and places to relax.
- Inglewood residents and businesses have been working together to build a strong and proud community, just last month the community come together to plant trees in what they like to call the “Inglenooks”.
- There are Beaufort murals and artworks by local artists including artists like Melski McVee along the strip making for plenty of photo worthy stops.
- Night markets are held every Monday night until April 6th. With plenty of delicious food and drink plus homewares and gifts from local vendors.
- Black Pig Deli owner is passionate about delivering quality local produce to the community
- For all the sweet tooth’s over there, Sugar and Nice are famous for there cinnamon scrolls
- Finley and Sons café are a neighbourhood café with a focus on a fresh and innovative menu and specialty coffee.
- If shopping is on the agenda, there are so many bespoke shopping options, including La Luna and beautifully designed space, home to a perfect mix of beautiful and practical must-have homewares, jewels, artworks, books and so much more.
Instagam, Facebook or Twitter