Segment: Peel food and wine trail
Presenter: Chrissy Morrissy
TX Date: February 24th, 2019
Chrissy is on a road trip through the Peel region sampling the offerings of the Peel Regions Craft Beer and Wine Trail.
- If discovering quality, unique craft beers and wine is at the top of your holiday ‘to do’ list, the Peel Craft Beer and Wine Trail makes it easy for you.
- The trail features seven of the region’s best beer and wine offerings and provides an authentically local experience, to be enjoyed at your own pace.
- The Peel Region is alive with cafés, bakeries restaurants, ice creameries and bars. Wherever you end up along the trail, there is great food nearby, all with beautiful views of the country, forest, coast or inland waterways.
- Why not stop at many of the orchards along the trail where you can pick your own fruit or at the road side stalls to pick up honey, fresh fruit and vegetables and even Berkshire pork.
- The Peel region is so close to Perth and is an easy day trip, or even stay in Mandurah and spend the weekend exploring all the culinary offerings.