Title: Island Food and Stargazing
Broadcast: 3rd September 2017
Presenter: Trevor Cochrane
After a long enjoyable day of fishing Trevor enjoys a beautiful dinner cooked by Chef Carlos under the stars.
- The fishing out on the Mackerel Islands is one of the best experiences you could ever have, after a day on the water you’ll feel so relaxed and fulfilled, which is the perfect time to have dinner with friends under the stars.
- Chef Carlos cooks some fresh Spanish Mackerel caught from the day fishing.
- Chef Carlos stuffs the Mackerel with onions, tomatoes and leaks. He drizzles some garlic herb oil and olive oil, He also adds some salt and pepper.
- They also cook up some prawns, scallops, muscles, veggies and some chilli.
- Trevor and his friends sit down to enjoy dinner on the beach under the stars.
P: (08) 9184 6444