Story: Subiaco Picnics
Presenter: Carmen Braidwood
Air Date: 31 October 2021
Subi is the perfect location for an indulgent, epicurean picnic. Carmen rolls out her rug and settles in at one of Perth’s best picnic spots.
- Subiaco has plenty of spaces to relax with recently rejuvenated parks and shaded areas.
- The first stop on the picnic trail is the Fromage. Simon Johnson Providore features the finest gourmet products from artisan producers across the world.
- Urban Soul Foods was created by Paolo Butto and his wife. They support locally produced products and serve the freshest food to their customers.
- Cherubino’s City Cellar in Subiaco will help you pair your picnic food with a bottle of complimentary wine.
- If you’re looking for a guaranteed place to enjoy your gourmet picnic creation, check out Subiaco Commons.
For more information, head to: