Story: Low Light Photography
Presenter: Howard Frank and Saul Frank
Air Date: 1st August 2021
There is nothing more spectacular than star gazing when camping. The Frank brothers share their tips on how to capture those stunning starry nights and achieve other epic photography results in low light conditions.
- The Nikon Z6 II is a great camera to use in low-light conditions. It is tough and weather-resistant.
- The Nikon Z6 II has dual processors, meaning that you get a higher burst shooting rate and improved buffer performance. It also has dual card slots (UsH2).
- The Nikon Z6 II has a microphone and headphone jack.
- The most sort after feature of the camera is its low light capabilities.
- The ISO 100-51200 expands to 50-204800, allowing for increased dynamic range giving you a great low light shot, whether indoors or outdoors.
- This camera has autofocus which allows users to pick and follow one face or object in a group.
- The NIKKOR Z 24mm f/1.8 S Lens has a high point-image reproduction capability, utilising a bright f/1.8 maximum aperture, a higher shutter speed and lower ISO sensitivity to capture stars as point images in astrophotography.
For more information: https://www.cameraelectronic.com.au/