Story: Becoming a Brew Boss
Presenter: Nikki Parkinson
Air Date: 1st August 2021
Espresso, cup-o-joe, java, brew, perk, the flat white, whatever your word for it, chasing that caffeine hit has become a big part of the West Aussies morning. Nikki hops on the caffeine train to try to master the perfect coffee.
- Yahava Koffeeworks in the Swan Valley offers great coffee and workshops to teach those interested in how to make specific coffees.
- The Yahava Koffee Academy offers barista training courses for all skill levels. Their courses include the barista basics, skill booster, or the coffee at home class.
- The Yahava Koffee Academy has a ‘Bean Safari’ that shows visitors where the coffee is derived.
- Cupping sessions enable visitors to learn more about the coffee from the seed to the cup, farming, processing, roasting and barista skills.
- Yahava runs training courses at their Vasse, Margaret River and Swan Valley roasteries.
- Yahava also teaches people how to make drinks other than coffee, such as chai lattes or hot chocolates.