Theo’s Comfort Food - Cauliflower Pasta
- 1 pack 500gm pasta (penne shape)
- 1 head of cauliflower, (washed and cut up into small pieces)
- 70gm butter (salted)
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 3 tablespoon bread crumb
- Parmesan block
- Using a big pot ¾ full, bring salted water to boil.
- Take lid off and add cauliflower, put lid back on and bring pit to boil, boil for 5 minutes.
- Follow the cooking instructions on the pasta pack, occasionally stirring. When pasta is ready strain in colander
- Add Cauliflower to the colander and return pasta and cauliflower back into the pot adding butter, salt, black pepper, nutmeg stirring until all the butter has melted and the spices have evenly coated all the pasta, turning into a creamy sauce.
- Divide into bowls, shave Parmesan cheese onto of each serving. Sprinkle breadcrumbs and parsley on top and serve.