Story: Rottnest Express
Presenter: Chrissy Morrissy
Air Date: 31st January 2021
With 60 years of experience, Rottnest Express has plenty to offer visitors to WA’s much-loved Rottnest Island.
- The commute to Rottnest can take as little as 25 mins with Rottnest Express, with departure locations at Barrack Street, BShed Fremantle and Northport.
- Rottnest Express have annual passes, discount passes and free passes for kids under 12, making it cheaper to travel to Rottnest than it was a few years ago.
- You can hire a bike through Rottnest Express and explore the island, or you can join Rottnest Express’ Discovery Bus Tour.
- The Discovery Bus Tour allows you to see the island’s most spectacular locations in the comfort of a fully air-conditioned bus.
- Rottnest Express’ Adventure Tour circumnavigates Rottnest, giving passengers an unforgettable up-close encounter with the island’s wild side.
- The Adventure Tour is an eco-accredited tour that aims to give people a sense of place and appreciation for where they are.
For more information, head to