Story: Underwater Sea Scooter Tour
Presenter: Trevor Cochrane
Air Date: 24th January 2021
An easy and unique way to explore the crystal-clear, turquoise waters of the Cocos Keeling Islands is with a Yamaha Sea Scooter.
- Cocos Dive’s Underwater Sea Scooter Tours take you along the reef, allowing you to immerse yourself in the Cocos Islands’ incredible underwater life.
- The Yamaha Sea Scooter lets you glide through the water effortlessly, so it doesn’t matter whether you’re a strong swimmer or not.
- The pristine water means that visibility is fantastic, and you can clearly see the spectacular coral and marine life around you.
- Reef sharks will swim nearby searching for food. They are harmless to humans and their role in keeping the reef free of dead or sick fish is vitally important.
- Two species of turtle are commonly found at the Cocos Islands, the Hawksbill Turtle and the Green Turtle.
- The filter-feeding clams are beautiful and brightly coloured, and they’re abundant in any healthy reef system.
For more information, head to